The ten finalists of the Heating Installer Awards 2017 were selected by a panel of experts from the industry earlier this month, and will now face an online, public vote to decide the national winner.
The regional winners are:
- North West – Nick Irlam, Nick Irlam Ltd
- North East – Dean Foster, Dean Foster Plumbing and Heating
- South West – Ben Bowers, Ben Bowers Heating Solutions Ltd
- South East – Barry Primett, Source Heat Pumps Ltd
- East Midlands – Peter Booth, G V Booth Plumbing and Heating
- West Midlands – Stuart Woodward, HomeServe Walsall and Sutton
- Yorkshire and the Humber – Lee Brown, Smart Renewable Heat Ltd
- East of England – Mark Partridge, Bright Green Renewables Ltd
- Wales – Garry Lloyd, Blue Flame Gas Solutions Ltd
- Scotland & Northern Ireland – Scott Murray, McInnes Group Ltd
Votes can now be cast to decide the national winner – the UK’s Best Heating Installer 2017 – at www.heatinginstallerawards.co.uk/finalists.
Representatives from Continental Underfloor, Danfoss, Graham The Plumbers’ Merchant, LG, Pegler Yorkshire , Sentinel, Vaillant UK and Installer Magazine – the awards’ sponsors – attended the judging day, whittling down hundreds of entries down to just a top ten. The panel were also joined by Dennis Hollingworth, winner of the inaugural Heating Installer Awards in 2016.
The judges considered each entry against four criteria: technicality, professionalism, expert service and happy customers. The winners selected each demonstrated a desire to go to great lengths in order to deliver incredible levels of service for their customers, using innovative solutions that improve the quality of life of families and businesses across the UK.
Working together with the award sponsors, trade bodies and other renowned organisations in the industry, the aim of the awards is to raise standards even higher, unveiling the superstars who often go unnoticed.
All regional winners will now be put forward to compete for the title of the UK’s Best Heating Installer, which will be announced at Installer2017 in May following the online public vote.
Those wishing to vote should visit www.heatinginstallerawards.co.uk/finalists. The deadline for votes is 9pm on 30th April 2017. Full terms and conditions can be found on the website.