Independent builders merchant buying society NMBS has cemented its relationship with tool supplier Makita by taking delivery of the new Makita 4amp Battery.
NMBS managing director Chris Hayward took the first delivery of the new battery from Barry Smart, Makita’s national sales manager.
Hayward said: “NMBS and Makita have a long and successful trading history, driven by a desire to give Independents the very best opportunity to sell brand leading products at a competitive price. Makita have proven that by constantly innovating and adding new products, their merchant customers can continue to attract the professional tradesman to buy from them. Therefore we are extremely pleased to be taking the first delivery of Makita’s new 4 Amp Battery which goes on a general sale from tomorrow and already we are seeing great demand and interest for this new product”.
The benefits of the new 4 Amp Battery include:
· Unbeatable 36 minute charge time
· Same weight as the 3.0Ah battery
· Works with your current Li-ion chargers*
· Longer run time and battery life
· All new 4.0Ah models are compatible with 18v 3.0Ah Li-ion batteries
* 18v 4.0Ah Li-ion batteries charge with existing DC18RA and DC18RC chargers. The 4.0Ah 18v Li-ion battery (BL1840) will work with your 18v machine if it has a star on the connector plate, has a yellow connector plate with a star or has a yellow connector plate only.