The National Federation of Roofing Contractors revealed the members of its newly reconstituted Roofing Suppliers Group at the annual suppliers’ conference held at the Institute of Directors on Thursday, 23 September.
The RSG plays an important role within NFRC, providing strategic direction and input into the Management Board on behalf of its Supplier Members.
The newly formulated group hopes to support ongoing supply chain communication and engagement on product availability and pricing, as well as supporting the industry with new challenges around meeting net zero and digitisation, as well as building and product safety.
The following are now members:
- Andy Williamson—SIG (CHAIRMAN)
- Richard Aldred—Sika
- Nigel Blacklock—Bauder Ltd
- Robert Hardstaff—EJOT UK Ltd
- Mark Harris—Radmat Building Products Ltd
- Kevin Jones—Metal Solutions Ltd
- Paul Reed—Marley Ltd
- Barry Saltmarsh—Spanish Slate Quarries Ltd
- Paul Simpson—Recticel Insulation
- John Sinfield—BMI UK & Ireland
- John Spittlehouse—Euroclad Group Ltd
- Colin Wells—Keylite Roof Windows