From 1st January 2019, the public sector will have access to a gold standard service in a unique framework that offers the very best in standards at a local level – a bundle never before assembled on such a scale to SME construction organisations across the UK.
Pagabo, the construction procurement specialists, will launch and ‘go live’ in the new year with this ambitious and ground-breaking Medium Works Framework, which sets out to deliver SME friendly solutions for its clients and partners across 73 regional areas – covering England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.
Social Return on Investment will also figure prominently whereby a positive impact is matched by the social value in monetary terms to benefit sectors such as local authority, education, health and housing.
With a fully supported and tailored solution, the new framework benefits are:
- Project delivery and coverage to 73 regional areas across England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales – the big national framework on a local level.
- Construction projects within the range of £250K to £10m.
- SME friendly inclusive of transparent, simple, flexible and compliant procurement.
- Social Value allocated 10% of the total award criteria.
- Clients supported fully through tailored and dedicated project management.
Pagabo, Chief Executive Officer, Simon Toplass, said: “The Medium Works Framework sits firmly within our impressive family of construction frameworks that consider construction as a service and not just as a product.
“We constantly hear from our clients that they’re not just buying a building, but they want a service that gets them to the outcomes they want.
“Medium Works, like all of our frameworks, simplifies the process but considers how the client wants to procure, their timings, speed of appointment and ‘on-time’ delivery.”
The Medium Works Framework goes live on 1 January 2019. For information on using Pagabo and its framework as either a contractor, supplier or client then contact Pagabo on 01482 975 883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.