Hard landscaping suppliers Marshalls are increasing marketing support for their approved landscaping contractors to boost business for installers and, therefore, sales through builders merchants.
The materials which are free of charge to Marshalls Register members have been produced by the company to maximise business opportunities in their local areas
and where they are working.
Marshalls have also introduced a new team of Installer Development Managers (IDMs) throughout the UK, who will assist Register Members to develop their business. The IDMs will assist by:
· Selling features and added value products
· Winning business over non registered installers
· Improving business profitability
They will be done through:
· Keeping them updated on anything new from Marshalls
· Sourcing sales and marketing aids
· Arranging training on products, installation or sales
· Dealing with issues of product availability
· Keeping members informed of Register business or social events.
Marshalls Register of Approved Landscape Contractors & Driveways Installers is a national network of recommended professionals. Although they are not employed by
Marshalls, they abide by a strict Code of Installation Practice and are all vetted by a team of nationwide Marshalls assessors.