Keyline has recently recognised a number of employees who have a combined 105 years of service to the company.
To honour their dedication, each member of staff was presented with the company’s long service pin and certificate. They also received vouchers for the company’s internal employee rewards scheme, which can be used online to purchase items from a choice of over 1,000 different outlets.
Those who were presented with long-service awards are:
- Sue Edmonds who works in Sales and Stock Control at Keyline Swindon – 30 years
- Claire Castle, based at Keyline’s Swindon branch – 15 years
- Warren Mitchell, Yard Manager at Keyline Sheffield – 15 years
- Robert Williams, a Driver at Keyline Motherwell – 10 years
- Lesley Rowland, Sales Office Manager for Keyline’s North West Contract Sales Office – 10 years
- Adam Langton, Yard Assistant and relief HGV Driver at Keyline Swindon – 10 years
- Mike Thomas, Driver at Keyline Warrington – 10 years
- Luke Straw, Yard Sales Assistant at Keyline Sheffield – 5 years
Paul Beaman, Managing Director at Keyline, commented: “Our staff are paramount to the company’s continued success and we rely on the hard work, dedication and commitment shown by our exceptional team members. Our warmest congratulations to all those who have recently received long-service awards and for the huge contribution they have made to Keyline for a number of years.”