Website SRS Recruitment
Construction Products Recruitment
Do you have an interest in building a career with a market leading HVAC company? If so, this exciting opportunity to join a Market Leading, Award-Winning National UK HVAC solutions organisation might what you’ve been looking for?
A successful UK HVAC Manufacturer, Distributor, Installation and Service provider with an incredible reputation built up through years of dedication, growth and professionalism. Our Client is a National business with an exceptional brand and reputation. They specialise in high-end HVAC solutions – Chillers & Data Centre Cooling, Next Gen Refrigerants, Air Handling Units, Heat Pumps, Fan Coils, Air Curtains and may other energy efficient solutions and services.
Scope of Works & Service Offering (not limited to)
- Water Chillers/Central Cooling Plant Service and Maintenance – Any Type, Any Make.
- Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Service and Maintenance (Cold Rooms, Computer Suites, Splits/VRV).
- Replacement Project Packages for Water Chillers/Packaged Refrigeration Equipment/R22.
- Supply of Energy Efficient Water Chillers/Packaged Refrigeration Plant –
- Turbocor Application Specialists.
- Chiller & Chilled Water Consultancy/F-Gas Audits/Energy Surveys/TM44 Inspections/Water & Air Quality.
- Chilled Water & Refrigerant Bespoke Training.
- On Site Compressor Overhauls, Recip/Screw/Centrif.
- Refrigerant Retrofit & Refrigerant Compliance.
- Hydrocarbon Refrigerants Including Propane & New Blend 4th Gen HFO Refrigerants.
- Close control/RCU/CRAC and large condensing unit supply and installation.
- Split System supply and Installation or replacement upgrade. (Daikin D1/Mitsubishi A1).
- VRV System Installations or replacement upgrade. (Daikin D1/Mitsubishi A1).
Due to growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for a confident, semi experienced Maintenance Engineer to join this growing business operational primarily in the South East and South-Central Region.
Knowledge & Skills | Job dimensions
- Almost certainly minimum 2 years industry experience.
- Almost certainly in final stages of completing L2 vocational qualification in refrigeration/engineering.
- Capable and willing to undertake maintenance on any Capable of carrying out basic leak repairs, small compressor changes and pc board changes on basic equipment.
- Capable of attending basic call outs to small equipment.
- Capable of installing single split systems after basic site introduction and following project plan.
- Understanding the basics of the refrigeration cycle including measuring superheat and sub cooling.
SALARY & BENEFITS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE + 1.5X – 2X OVERTIME (DOOR TO DOOR) + VAN + PENSION + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + SERIOUS CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Location: SOUTH EAST UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.