Website SRS Recruitment
Construction Products Recruitment
Are you an experienced specification sales professional looking to enhance your career with one of Europe’s leading construction manufacturing businesses?
We are delighted to offer the opportunity for a roof drainage specialist to join our Client’s successful business at an exciting time in the further development of their brand in the UK market.
With over 30 years experience in producing high quality engineered solutions for the built environment, our Client has established a strong market position spanning the residential, commercial, civil engineering and infrastructure sectors across the UK and global markets.
Their unrivaled reputation is owed to constant innovation, focused market research and development coupled with a strong business model that involves placing their customers and the environment at the heart of their business.
As investors in people, our Client believes that their people are the cornerstone of their success and therefore place developing and maintaining a stable and reliable workforce along fostering with a collaborative culture at the forefront of their business strategy.
The primary aim of your role is to develop a business plan, meet strategic objectives and work closely with key stakeholders to leverage the company’s water management solutions whilst working closely with the Lead Research Team on project generation.
Reporting to the National Specification Sales Manager, you will engage with Architects, Waterproof & Landscape Contractors, Landscape Architects and Master Plan Developers to generate specifications with a view to gaining preferred supplier status.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Meeting planned sales targets
- Meeting planned specification bank targets
- Develop regular introductory CPD/Workshop type seminars to new and existing customers
- Attendance to trade shows, lunchtime seminars, displays and meetings as and when required
- To promote the Company at all times in a professional and positive manner
Any other duties that can be reasonably expected
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies – desirable
- Experience in customer relationship management – desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – essential
- Dedication to providing great customer service – essential
- Ability to provide accurate forecasting and reporting – essential
- Full and current UK driving license – essential
- Adaptable and self-motivated – essential
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines – essential
Location/Area NORTHERN HOME COUNTIES (NORTHANTS, OXFORDSHIRE, BUCKS, HERTS)
Salary Negotiable dependent on experience + Bonus scheme
Benefits Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone
25 days holiday, pension scheme, full support and continuous training
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.