Website SRS Recruitment
Construction Products Recruitment
Do you have an interest in building a career with a market leading HVAC company? If so, this exciting opportunity to join a Market Leading, Award-Winning National UK HVAC solutions organisation might what you’ve been looking for?
A successful UK HVAC Manufacturer, Distributor, Installation and Service provider with an incredible reputation built up through years of dedication, growth and professionalism. Our Client is a National business with an exceptional brand and reputation. They specialise in high-end HVAC solutions – Chillers & Data Centre Cooling, Next Gen Refrigerants, Air Handling Units, Heat Pumps, Fan Coils, Air Curtains and may other energy efficient solutions and services.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a high caliber, confident, self-starting, experienced sales professional with strong business development capabilities to join the business with the core focus on winning new projects in London and the South East via the Consultant and Specification channels
- To proactively promote the companies off the shelf and bespoke Technical HVAC products and solutions along with their core product offering in a solutions sales capacity.
- Sales route will be via specification-based consultant sales and contractor order placement within the Construction, Building Services, HVAC or Heating and Ventilation Industry
- You will be responsible for both generation of sales leads and managing the process from initial inquiry to placement of order including final negotiation with the full support and backup of the technical dept.
- The role will heavily involve developing new relationships and getting strong ‘buy in’ from the existing Specifier and consultant contacts you have.
- You will also be responsible for maintaining existing customer relationships as well as developing the accounts the successful Candidate generates.
- Supported by their estimating team you will however be able to select and cost the product using their bespoke software package, training will be provided
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Presentations and seminars
- Planning of meetings
- Monthly sales reports
- Following up on sales leads
- Evaluate market potential
- Understand market requirements
- Technical advice
- Prices and quotations, when required to do so
- Negotiation on contracts
Major challenges of the role:
- Competitive market place
- Pressure on Price/ Profitability
- Maturity of projects
- Must have strong knowledge of the applied cooling sector
- Must be New Business focused
- Highly self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills are essential along with the ability to provide customer presentations
- Verbal and written communication ability should be of the highest standard
- Strong Contacts within the HVAC Consultant / Specifier fraternity
- Computer literate including use of word, excel, PowerPoint (for presentations) and email
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the HVAC sector
- Engineering knowledge to a minimum of HND or degree
- A proven track record and strong technical ability with applied cooling technology and other closely aligned HVAC solutions
- 2-5 years track record within sales or application / sales role
- Passion for selling and account management
- Strong Contacts and existing relationship with Key Consultants, HVAC Specifiers, HVAC Contractors and End Users
- A proven track record of generating sales in excess of £1m-£2m at respectable profit margins
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of people
- Ability to work with different groups within our Client’s organisation and through the engineering consultancies to design engineered/ applied solutions
SALARY & BENEFITS VERY HIGH BASIC SALARY + INDUSTRY LEADING COMMISSION STRUCTURE + CAR OR CAR ALLOWANCE + PENSION + HEALTHCARE + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
Location: LONDON & SOUTH EAST UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.