Website SRS Recruitment
Construction Products Recruitment
Our Clients are a well established brand within the marketplace supplying building materials across the Republic of Ireland. With their branch network they are never far away to assist industry professionals, with a wide network of global suppliers they can offer a range of products second to none.
This role is due to internal promotion, and our clients are looking for proactive individual who wish to join an award winning company with a proud heritage.
Reporting to: BRANCH MANAGER
The Yard Supervisor will be responsible for the efficient running of the yard in terms of manpower, profitability as well as delivering an excellent service to their customers.
- Ensure the secure, efficient, safe, tidy and smooth operation of the yard, store & delivery areas of the branch
- Ensure that their customers receive the highest standard of customer service
- Organisation of deliveries and collections for both retail and trade customers Responsible for the Health & Safety within the yard, ensuring quality standards are consistently kept to the highest level
- Responsible for the delegation of housekeeping in the yard and surrounding areas.
- Maintaining and monitoring stock levels
- Ensuring safe loading/unloading of customer or suppliers vehicles in line with Health and Safety policy and procedure
- Hands on approach to delegation and supervision of employees in an efficient and effective manner
- Ensuring all staff training is current and up to date
- Consistently striving to reduce and improve all aspects of the yards costing, including hacker’s costs as well as overtime costs etc.
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Problem Solving/Logical thought process
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Effective team working and networking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- Dynamic, motivated & driven to achieve targets
- Previous Foreperson/supervisor experience desirable
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Good general knowledge of building products
- Previous experience of working in a builders providers would be desirable
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.