The new 132 page presentation of MGS bathroom solutions is extremely thought provoking, inspiring end users with a bank of highly-visual lifestyle photography and concise model graphics with product codes and key product information.
Exclusively available from Grange Design, the new MGS Bathroom Brochure also includes:
- New layout – arranged into 4x Collections: Penta / Contemporary / Minimal / Ergon
- New finishes [select models] – Matt & Polished natural Steel finishes plus Black Steel, Rose Gold, Yellow Matt Gold and Titanium
- New dimensions [select models] – wider & taller to further improve utility
Clive Griffiths, Manager, Grange Design says “Stainless steel is recognised as the gold standard for quality tap design, providing a non-porous surface which is both extremely hygienic and highly durable: an inherent feature of the MGS Bathroom Brochure. Naturally creating a resistance against bacteria and germs, stainless steel bathroom solutions are non-corrosive, non-toxic and non-porous, improving user experience and degree of function and sustainability.”
Why Stainless Steel?
- 100% lead free & easy to clean
- Unlike plated taps, the steel surface will not wear away to reveal its raw material
- Providing a non-porous surface which is extremely hygienic, Stainless steel naturally creates a resistant to bacteria and germs
- Stainless Steel can be machined to incredibly tight tolerances making its precision in design unmatched across the tap industry
- Ideal for interior and exterior installation
- Highly durable, any MGS fixtures will remain as beautiful as the day of manufacture
Griffiths continues on to say “New products and promotional literature are key to expanding our customer profile and market reach, as well as maintain our competitive edge and peerless design ability.”
“As a fellow designer and manufacturer in the bathroom industry, we must continue to instigate a chain reaction for quality products that innovate, and change the face of bathroom design for the better. There is no value in being static in the marketplace, instead you need to approach your product portfolio like upgrading a car: in need of constant review, with inevitable upgrade every 2-3 years” concludes Griffiths .
Secure your very own copy of the New 2019 Brochure from Grange Design today! Follow this link to start your digital download: https://www.mgsbathroomtaps.co.uk/s/MGS-BATH-2018-2019-EDIT.pdf
For further information on Grange Design Bathroom Products & Services, please call 01732 760 079, e email@example.com or visit www.grangedesign.com Unit A4 Chaucer Business Park, Watery Lane, Kemsing, Kent TN15 6PL