Chatsworth Group Ltd have launched their new website, dedicated to the Glassfibre Reinforced Concrete (GRC) Cladding arm of the business.
The website has been specifically designed with the customer’s needs in mind and is a continuation of their aim to be recognised as a specialist GRC brand with excellent customer service and extensive experience of GRC project delivery.
The new website serves as a resource for construction industry professionals and architects with detailed information about GRC Cladding and Chatsworth’s product range and services. Customers will now be able to request samples and download brochures directly from the website.
GRC Cladding was introduced to the construction industry around 40 years ago but has grown in popularity in recent years. The key benefits of GRC Cladding are:
- Fire Rated – GRC is an A1 fire-rated material offering the architect, when used in conjunction with other similar fire-rated materials, confidence in its performance
- Easy Installation – With many panels weighing around 50kg, GRC is an ideal material when working on sites with restricted access. It can be brought on to a site, moved around and installed without the need for mechanical assistance.
- Environmentally Sound – Being a relatively low weight material, GRC reduces CO2 emissions associated with their transportation. GRC is also recyclable.
- Flexibility in Design – GRC can be moulded into many profiles from contemporary clean lines to very complex shapes with fine details so it is suitable for both modern and historic buildings.
- Durability –The AR (Alkaline Resistant) fibres used for reinforcement within the product is non-ferrous therefore it is not susceptible to corrosion. The material also performs well under extreme weather conditions such as freezing weather conditions and fire.
Chatsworth Group has been manufacturing cast stone products since 2002 and has been producing top-quality GRC cladding for 10 years. Over the past 18 months, the group has experienced 650% growth in this area and are delighted to present a resource to architects, building owners, contractors and others interested in GRC in the form of this website.
Richard Kirk, Director of Chatsworth Group Ltd, said, “We are pleased to announce the launch of our new website and hope it will become a useful resource for our customers. We see this as an opportunity to celebrate the success of the GRC Cladding division within the Chatsworth group – success that could not have been achieved without the committed and highly skilled people within our organisation.
We are excited to further develop GRC Cladding within the Chatsworth portfolio. This emerging market is an opportunity for growth for the Group and we welcome the chance to support more projects in the future.”
Chatsworth Group recently supplied the GRC cladding for the Western Gateway high-rise project in East London. Working alongside contractor, Mount Anvil and installer, RBL Ltd, Chatsworth designed the band course units to be “post fixed” to the brickwork and the GRC balconies were designed with OSM in mind as a complete unit to be installed on-site.
Visit Chatsworth Group’s new website here > https://chatsworthgrc.co.uk/