Design software company ArtiCAD has launched Version 16 of its CAD software, ArtiCAD-Pro, for kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms and home offices and BathCAD – for bathrooms.
Version 16 is the first completely paperless launch for ArtiCAD-Pro. All the new features, together with the comprehensive user manual, are now available online and on the CD which comes with the latest version. All ArtiCAD-Pro and BathCAD users will automatically receive Version 16 as part of the company’s Annual Support Plan.
Key features of ArtiCAD-Pro and BathCAD v16 include:
· users can set up on-screen toolbars to provide shortcut access to key design actions
· a new custom attachments tool for customer worktops and countertops
· layered page layout options enable users to produce separate layouts for installers, plumbing and electrics
· new categorised lists make it easier and faster to select specific items
· a huge array of new graphics
· … and many more
The online manual is fully indexed, and features fully worked examples, vibrant images, multiple links – and perhaps most importantly – the ability to search quickly and easily to whichever product or aspect of the software that the designer wants to find.