Furniture fitting and architectural hardware specialist, Häfele, will be showcasing a variety of new product innovations at this year’s interzum, the world’s leading trade fair for furniture production and interior design.
Under the theme “Thinking Ahead,” Häfele’s exhibit will bring together a selection of solutions designed to make life easier today, and at the same time anticipate and adapt to future challenges.
Highlights will include various “Inspiration Area”s which will focus on ‘Digital living and how Häfele make it easy’ and ‘Easiness, engineered by Häfele’. The Digital Living area will showcase Häfele’s solutions for facilitating digital living. Products on display will include:
- New generation Loox lighting products, designed to make planning, installing and controlling lighting easier than ever.
- Häfele Connect, the company’s innovative system for managing “smart” furniture and rooms
- Nimbus, the latest addition to Häfele’s lighting solutions portfolio, combining innovative LED technology with refined design.
While the ‘Easiness’ area will offer visitors hands-on product demonstrations at five live stations. Highlights to look out for include:
- An entire piece of furniture being assembled without tools, instead using newly developed fittings and the company’s established Easiness connectors.
- The exclusive debut of a brand-new product in the company’s flap fittings range.
Becci Pell, Marketing Communications Manager at Häfele, comments: “The challenges facing today’s living environments, including ongoing developments in digitalisation and shrinking house sizes, are constantly inspiring us to find new ideas, new possibilities and new paths. Interzum gives us a fantastic opportunity to showcase our latest designs and innovations, in front of an expert, influential and engaged audience.
“Here at Häfele we pride ourselves on ‘Thinking Ahead’; ensuring every element of furniture design takes into consideration how items will be used now, and in the future. We will be promoting this concept at interzum through our carefully selected product range which perfectly encapsulates this philosophy.”